FOR SALE [non roc] Stereo & CD Changer

Hey Guys,

I have the following for sale: (make offer)

Pioneer KEH-P5700 CD Controling Headunit w/ Remote (see pic)
http://www.pitt.edu/~pwalsh/scirocco/misc/misc7.jpg

Pioneer 12 Disc CD  Changer for Pioneer Headunits (see pic)
http://www.pitt.edu/~pwalsh/golf/GolfTrunk2.jpg

They both work great and I would like to sell them together. The reason I
am selling them is that I would like to get an InDash CD headunit.  The
headunit is ~1.5-2 years old and the CD Changer is 1 year old.  The CD
Changer reads all CDS including CD-R and CD-RW CD's

Pete