Re: Euro Light adjuster placement

SII2L16V@aol.com wrote:

> Hello, List...
>
> I need to put my euro light set up 2gether.  i got some new screws and
> inserts but i do not know what is the correct placement of the screws.  i
> just need to know which corner of the main lamp the adjusting screws go.
> same for the inner driving lights.  after that i think i can manage setting
> up the relays.  tia!

Michael, hopefully this will help you out.

  http://4.35.245.62/temp/adjusters.jpg

The up/down adjusters for the passenger light are hidden behind the
drivers side lights, but they are just positioned below the stationary
pin.  HTH...  Keep in mind, I am not an Mk2 owner.  I am only going off
the pic that was on Ebay (Dirks lights I believe, Thanx for the pic
Dirk! =p).  If they aren't like the picture, you will still need to have
the adjuster pin layout the same, up/down kitty corner to left/right
with stationary in either of the 2 empty slots (which ever one works).

 Andre'
 Lime Green 79
 ICQ #76283458
 http://4.35.245.62/  (for now at least)