Re: need advice dealing w/insurance co.

  I may have the body shop just replace and paint the fender, and then
replace the suspension components myself.  I was planning on rebuilding
the suspension from the ground up with Bilstien Sports and H&R Lowering
springs anyway.  The body shop guy quoted me $100 for a used fender ($427
new!) and $163 for the replacement strut.  I may try to convince the body
shop to use a salvaged strut tower, however they are reluctant to use
non-OEM or salvaged suspension components for liability reasons.

Shawn Rader