Re: need advice dealing w/insurance co.

In a message dated 11/13/00 7:35:21 PM Pacific Standard Time, bgr13@mn.rr.com
writes:

It's pretty bad if the strut tower is bent like the original poster
mentioned.

Agreed there,...

 And where are you finding MK1 fenders for $20?  Come to think of

it where are you finding Mk1 fenders?  I got a never-been-installed one (its
too ugly to call new) for $50, and I thought that was a great deal.

Pull-A-Part...Fenders are $21.50 There is an 80 at the one by me right now,
and several more in the yard south of here.

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - uh.....
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)