16V G60 brackets

Ok kiddies. I have this G60 setup (complete). I have been thinking about
what to do with it. After driving the 16V rabbit around for about a month I
have come to the conclusion that I like driving the rocco better. Now comes
the problem. The Rabbit is faster than the 'Rocco (butt dyno). The Rocco
engine has been worked over and it has dual sidedraft carbs. I know that it
is more work than it is worth to try and keep the carbs with the G60 setup
so I guess I have to go back to FI. Kinda sucks but anything for more power.

Anyway what I am getting at is I need the brackets for mounting the
alternator and G-lader to a 3A block with my 16V head. Anyone know where I
can get these? Please help me. I am too used to thesee semi fast cars. I
want to go scary fast!

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA