Bay area Listers! Tuesday nite

OK so Eric is in town from Colorado for the week and
lets get out and show this guy what this area is
about. Not that I know that, but I will at least die
trying. So Sunday and Monday nights he must have had a
lame time b/c no scirocco listers were there.  So this
tuesday we will start it out right. He is staying at
the Embassy Suites Milpitas (901 E Calaveras Blvd
Milpitas, CA 95035  408-942-0400)  lets plan on
meeting at 6:30-7 pm at their lounge/restaurant and we
can take it from there.

If anyone has any questions I 'spose you can call me
at 510.220.0256

mark hausler