Re: scirocco-L-digest V1 #1584

RE: emregency repair kit.

Uh, I don't think I'd like to haul that stuff around all the time, but I
would carry spare exhaust hangers if MKI (unless I had upgraded to chain
hangers) and some zip ties.  An old sock to store some things in works
as rag/glove.  A small chock block can also be stored w/o too much
trouble.  In glove box, some spare change for phone call is nice, too.
IMO, the 10x13" open-end and universal screwdriver that came with my 16V
MKII handle just about everything along with a pliers (or vise grip).

An LED test light as per Bentley also does not weigh too much.

RE:  Diff code

You can just count teeth to figure out the ratio, obviously.

 --
Brian D./OH
How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all...