81 S FS

Not mine, read on: (judging from his email addy, I would guess the car is on Atlanta, GA)

   Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 01:11:02 -0000
   From: ttehran@learnlink.emory.edu
  Subject: 1981 Scirocco S for SALE

bought a 1981 scirocco s this past summer and was going to build
something special but decided last minute to go back to school (also
have spent about 5 grand on my project 16v rabbit already). got a
couple other vw's so need to get rid of the ones i drive the least.
here are some stats on the car: 1.8 digifant head, jetta 3 trani (has
ff code), eurosport short shift kit, big bore throttle body and big
bore boot, koni fully adjustable suspension with bilstein and
neuspeed sport springs, eurosport lower tie bar, rollcage, hella h4
lights, zender kit, 15" deep dish konig, corrado seats, momo shifter,
fuba antenna, schroth automatic racing harness. this car is driven
daily but would make one hell of an autocross car. problems: needs
headgasket, passenger turn signals work when they want to, and rust
on front driver's floorpan. i can send pics if interested. can reach
me via email: ttehran@learnlink.emory.edu till next time, drive till
it hurts