Re: rocs in the fog 2k - pics are up!

>I have put up a bunch of pics, located here.....
>
>http://www.deco.net/klc/ritf.html

Great job, Kevin!  Wish I could have been there.....and don't think I
wasn't tempted :-P

I especially appreciate the captions!  Having done my fair share of
pages, it's not easy, but when you've only met some of these people
via e-mail, it is good to put names to faces.

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net                                        |