Re: rocs in the fog 2k - pics are up!

Kevin Collins wrote:

> I must say, the event was a big success.
<snip>
> Thanks to everyone who attended -...
> We invited lurkers but none showed.  You guys don't know what you're
> missing!
>
> I have put up a bunch of pics, located here.....
>
> http://www.deco.net/klc/ritf.html
>
> --
> Kevin Collins

<http://www.deco.net/klc/ritf03.jpg>

Caption: "OK, take a deep breath and COUGH!"

Great pix, both Dick & Kev- there should be some coming from others. My
own camera was in my car, helping to kill grass via shadow, at home.

Thx to the fraternity for showing up, hanging out. Overcame aches &
pains to get there, assume others had their share of interesting drama
to deal with, major or minor.

I have to take responsibility for the too dark shots on Lombard, we were
there, Honest!

Next time will be:

A. In Daylight
B. Better Prepared
C. Better Coordinated.

In any case, I had fun. Hope to do it again. And drive.

TBerk