Re: an intersting statement in the ClubH2O newsletter

> > Yep, Scott is correct.  In fact, the 74 Scirocco was the first mass
> > produced water cooled VW as far as I know.  It followed on the waning
> > Karmann Ghia, as a sorta replacement as the VW / Karmann project car.
>
>Well the VW K70 was came before the Scirocco, but I think it was a rebadged
>NSU.  It was a sedan about the size of an Audi 100.  It was built in the
>late 60's an early 70's.

Yes, I have seen pictures of it.  I am pretty sure it was as you say, an
NSU at heart.  It's been awhile since I've seen any info on one though,
I remember someone had a picture or two of one from the Wolfsburg museum
and someone had a page dedicated to one in South America I think...anyone
remember that?

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net