Re: an intersting statement in the ClubH2O newsletter

On Sun, 05 Nov 2000 18:05:47 -0500 "Foxx (in a box)"
<foxxinabox@core.com> writes:

>   call me crazy, but i seem to remember reading something somewhere
that
> the scirocco 16v's were called "the car that porsche should've made".

The 924 was originally a VW project.  VW evidently wanted to keep the
costs down, so they instead used the same platform as the Rabbit for
their "sports car", thus creating the Scirocco.  The more expensive
vehicle was picked up by Porsche.

-Timothy A Reed, Esq.
t.a.reed.esq@juno.com
Moses approached the thick darkness where God was
Exodus 20:21