Re: Ohio 2000 pictures finally online!

--- Brett Van Sprewenburg <brett@netacc.net> wrote:

> The Scirocco mailing Ohio 2000 cruise / gathering
> pictures and story are
> finally online at http://www.scirocco.org.  Look under
> the list section.

Wow!  The site was worth the wait - I haven't laughed so
hard since...   Dyno Day a couple weeks ago.  Outstanding
job!!!

As for corrections or additions as requested:

-(Page 1) I think it was me who took the pic of Brett
replacing the motor mount on his 'rocco.  Brett, you should
learn to never trust me with a digi-cam.  ;p

-(Pg 4) James' Jetta is actually a Jetta Slalom - a
Canadaian-only model from '88, not a GLI.  It had all the
GLI trim, but not the bigger engine.

-(Pg 5) Small spelling corrections for Meredith, and
Ellen's last name is spelled Northam.

-(Also Pg 5) Chris' last name is Roberts, and he now owns
that '87 8v he's standing with.  So long Malibu!

-(Pg 6) The unidentified Mk 1 at Larry's belongs to Sean
Romele (I *think* that's spelled right) of Cincinnati.  He
did show up at the house for awhile on Saturday night as
well.

-(Also Pg 6) The Silver '78 Scirocco at Larry's belongs to
Colin Campbell.

That's all I can think of...     Now the bad part - we
gotta wait 'til NEXT SPRING to do it all over again.  BE
HERE!!!

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
'91 Passat - parts car?
"...And Morgo, as the friendly Draub." - Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In