Re: Original Calloway Mk1 Rocco FS

On Sat, 4 Nov 2000 16:08:25 -0700 (MST) Night Shadow
<soltwede@privateI.com> writes:

> Found this on the internet guys.  Talked to the sales man, claims no
> rust but some minor surface on the underside of the hood.  Asking
$3000.
> Considering the originality and condition I would say it was a
> steal Located in Oklahoma, contact info can be found on the page that
the
> dealer put up:
>
> http://server10.hypermart.net/msiinc/callaway.html

For what it's worth... They have been trying to sell that Scirocco for
like 2 years now...

If anyone is interested in it, they might want to send someone who lives
closer, that they can trust, to go check it out,
before making arrangements to fly out there to buy it.

If it is in good condition, a Mk.1 Scirocco Turbo is well worth the
$3000, but since they have been sitting on this car for a while now,
they might consider $2500.

I know someone in the Philadelphia area, that has an '81 Callaway
Scirocco S, in practically mint condition, but I think he wants $5000 for
it.

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit"