RE: Original Calloway Mk1 Rocco FS

Yeah, actually that one's been on Classifieds2000.com for quite some time.
I'm not really sure I want a Callaway, though. It'd be really cool and all,
but I specifically want something that I can do a lot of messing with...not
a collector. I'd feel guilty about doing anything non-original to it. That
car deserves someone who will restore it to as-new condition and keep it
that way.

Neal