Re: Steering Rack Boot questions

I have also heard (haven't actually done it yet) that the non-power racks
only have a certain amount of lube in them.  So, after however many years of
driving (possibly a little harder than granny) and a torn boot, you may want
to squeeze some lube into the rack!!  I also have a bad boot and plan on
lubing up the rack once I replace the boot.  I am actually noticing a little
ratchety sort of feeling (very slight) when turning to I hope that just
cleaning the old crap out and putting new grease in will solve the problem!!
HTH!!

Dave