From: Greg - DriversFound.com [mailto:scirocco@iglou.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 5:28 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: CarParts.com "coupon" was RE: Airdam

This website has "coupons" for CarParts.com:
http://www.coupons2001.com/

I just tried the $50 off $100 order coupon and it still works. Coupon code:
cc2436

Know the general market pricing on what you're buying before ordering. Some
(probably alot) items are overpriced.  I wouldn't order anything from them
without using a "coupon" like this one.   That Mk1 airdam is a great deal at
about $75 + shipping!

And as I posted earlier:

> Remember, DON'T be in a hurry for anything you order from
> CarParts.com.  It only took 6 weeks for me to get a Neuspeed part from
> them...  Ben had much better luck, though....  With a coupon, the price
> was great, so it was almost worth the frustration.

If I could just figure out something to order for $100...

Greg :)