RE: Brake Bleeding Kit

Well, this may establish me as the list cheapass, but
I'm going to try my homemade setup today.  This
morning I bought a one-gallon hand-pump garden sprayer
from Sears, some 5/16" tubing and clamps, and a tire
valve.  Got a used master cylinder cap from my local
car parts buddy.  Total cost is about $20...I'll let
you know how I fare!

Ron