Re: WTB: "K" bar! (lower front tie bar)

This post just reminded me, I don't have a lower front tie bar
either! I've got an '87 16v... so someone must have removed it or
something. Where does it attach? On those ~17mm control arm chassis
mounting bolts, right? Is the stock bar K-shaped or just a plain ol'
bar? If it's K-shaped, where do the other legs of the "K" attach?

If anyone in Seattle has an extra bar they're looking to get rid of, let
me know..

Thanks,

-Toby

--