Re: SuperSprint 16v header question

On Wed, 1 Nov 2000 08:51:32 -0700 (MST) Night Shadow
<soltwede@privateI.com> writes:

> Any of you 16v guys running the SuperSprint header?  I know it is
> supposed to be used with their resonator.  My question is, how close to
> catalytic converter does that resonator *really* look.  Basically my
emissions
> here just check to make sure it is there with a mirror (visual only).
> Would a dumb emissions guy be able to tell the difference?

A dumb one probably not...

Rich Deede's Scirocco passed Delaware emissions and I believe they do a
visual check.

Keep in mind that it is painted black, if it was coated with a silver
coating, then it would be very difficult to spot.

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit"
'80, '84, '88 Scirocco rollers