Re: Airdam

On Wed, 1 Nov 2000 09:08:18 -0600 Ray Dowling <RayD@amfirst.org> writes:
> Okay, I'm gonna take the plunge here... Knowing full well that I may
> get a low quality part after waiting for three months. There just
aren't a
> lot of options for getting these things. Anyway, I'll let everyone know

> about the quality of the item should they be able to deliver. In the
mean
> time, I'm curious as to whether or not anyone else has placed an order.
>
>  Ray	'90 Corrado G60	(daily driver)
> 	'81 Scirocco S	(in hiding)

It looks really good, and it is nice to have a lifetime warranty.

If you haven't ordered yet, here is a free shipping coupon:
Free shipping expires 2/28/01

http://www.carparts.com/gift

Enter the code 22950010

> http://www.carparts.com  has the Zender knockoffs (Xenon) for the
> Mk1 going for $124.10.  Its another alternative to the Kamei or the
> elusive Zender itself.
>
>  Andre'
>  Lime Green 79

I have an original S spoiler that has been repaired with fiberglass on
one corner, I'd sell it for $50 anybody interested?

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit"
'80, '84, '88 Scirocco rollers