Re: Airdam

On Wed, 1 Nov 2000 thescirocco@juno.com wrote:

> If you haven't ordered yet, here is a free shipping coupon:
> Free shipping expires 2/28/01
>
> http://www.carparts.com/gift
>
> Enter the code 22950010

Better yet, there is a coupon out there for $50 off any  order over
$100.  It still worked as of last week.   I'll post the link to the
website with it when I get home tonight.

Remember, DON'T be in a hurry for anything you order from
CarParts.com.  It only took 6 weeks for me to get a Neuspeed part from
them...  Ben had much better luck, though....  With a coupon, the price
was great, so it was almost worth the frustration.

Greg :)
http://www.DriversFound.com