Death of two german sciroccos

Two sciroccos were brought to my country Jordan from germany and have been cut into pieces , i was there to have a look at them before and after the cutting , there were 1984 and 1986 8valvers , and maybe you don't know that in Jordan there are only 10 MKII scirocco on the streets , and now there are two at the junkyard , i bought the euro headlights from the 1984 , i have been waiting for them since a year , and the eye brow is painted and waiting for installation , i will post some photos after i will do the euroheadlight conversion .
It's sad to see any scirocco dying , but those two sciroccos gave up their lives to give life to another sciroccos , my scirocco is one of those who got benefit of the death of another rocco
.
Ayham Idrees
http://www.scirocco2.de/ayham.htm

Click here for Free Video!!