Re: Death of two german sciroccos

Must have been pretty expensive to ship two sciroccos that distance. To then
cut them up seems strange!  Mind-you, there have been container ships full
of Ladas shipped back to Russia over the last few years to be broken-up for
spares. You wouldn't think it would be worth shipping such a P.O.S. all that
distance but people are making good money doing it!

Ewan Hopkins...

'85 Storm 2.0
'86 GT 1.8