From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org [mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of gnz12345@oh.verio.com
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2000 8:12 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Highschool Rides.

Hello, since people have been recently writing about crappy cars they have around their city, I would like to also write about all the cars i laugh at, im only 17 years old but the proud owner of a Volkswagen Scirocco 16V. Heres a couple.

   Well there is this one Geo Storm that has neon lights all over, it is lowered, with an exhaust.  To bad this car only has three cylindars and is an automatic, tried to race me, blew him away.
    About 10 people have some variat econo car from h*nda with the usual stickers all over the place and maybe some cheap chrome hubcaps which are all pretty crappy.
    Cant forget all those kids that have the cars there mommys and daddys bought for them, some kids here drive Merecedes Benz, BMW, Land Rover etc.. spoiled brats....
    Finnaly last and least, there are the people who swear by american piles of shit.  F*rd Mustangs and Ch*vy Camaros.. old ones and new, rusted ones and for the most part automatic, heavy, low redlines and slow of course.

       See what Volkswagen fans have to deal with nowadays in high school?  All this bullshit: for the most part kids dont know anything about cars.

    Michael Gonzalez