Re: [OT] What ever happend to Chris Taylor?

Brett Van Sprewenburg <brett@netacc.net> writes:

> Picked this up off the A2-GTI 16v list...there are probably only a
> handful of us here that will remember Chris (and his fat mouth,
> black 16v Scirocco wanna be G60 and then a Corrado G60 turned VR6 at
> EIP of all places) and you know who you are.
>
> But hey, this is real life for ya.
>
> ==Brett

That's real nice Brett...

He hasn't even been dead for a week and you're talking shit about him. :(

I met Chris a few months ago, and he was pretty cool in person, although
he had his moments on the newsgroup.

He was a Volkswagen enthusiast, and just because you thought he had a
"fat mouth", doesn't make it right to disrespect him like this.

I'd forward this to my friend Ben Randolph, but I think he's been through
enough this week.

Sheesh...

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car