Re: [OT] What ever happend to Chris Taylor?

>That's real nice Brett...
>
>He hasn't even been dead for a week and you're talking shit about him. :(
>
>I met Chris a few months ago, and he was pretty cool in person, although
>he had his moments on the newsgroup.
>
>He was a Volkswagen enthusiast, and just because you thought he had a
>"fat mouth", doesn't make it right to disrespect him like this.
>
>I'd forward this to my friend Ben Randolph, but I think he's been through
>enough this week.
>
>Sheesh...
>
>Peter

I'm gonna open my fat mouth here...   in the words of Ben Randolph: "and im
sure alot of those guys remember him as the arrogant and beligerent kid"

Did you jump on Ben's case for talking shit about him?

And who says just because somebody dies that all of a sudden he was a great
person his entire life?  I hated that, some kid in my high school killed
himself (in a stupid ass way, fucked up a semi driver's life too) and all of
a sudden everybody was his best friend...  what a joke

I never met Chris Taylor, but do remember him as "the arrogant and
beligerent (sic) kid" - doesn't mean I'm disrespecting him

John

lotsa stuff
http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm