Re: [OT] What ever happend to Chris Taylor?

> >That's real nice Brett...
> >
> >He hasn't even been dead for a week and you're talking shit about
> him. :(
> >
> >I met Chris a few months ago, and he was pretty cool in person,
> although he had his moments on the newsgroup.
> >
> >He was a Volkswagen enthusiast, and just because you thought he had
> a "fat mouth", doesn't make it right to disrespect him like this.
> >
> >Peter
>

> I'm gonna open my fat mouth here...   in the words of Ben Randolph:
> "and im sure alot of those guys remember him as the arrogant and
beligerent
> kid"
>
> Did you jump on Ben's case for talking shit about him?
Nope... Ben is straight up and Chris was his friend, so it is a little
different.
I don't think I jumped on Brett's case, I was only speaking my mind, and
I don't think it was right.

?

> I never met Chris Taylor, but do remember him as "the arrogant and
> beligerent (sic) kid" - doesn't mean I'm disrespecting him
>
> John

I never said he was a great person all his life, I said he was pretty
cool, even though he had his moments...

At least he wasn't some riceboy, that wrecked his Honda showing off, and
dying in the process.

He was a Volkswagen enthusiast, give him some credit...

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'84 Scirocco 2.0L
'83 GTI