Repairing an R1?? AND RE: What's your Back Up Mobile?

Hey, my back-up car is a '99 Impreza 2.5RS, and I'm PROUD of it! The
Scirocco will always be my baby, though.

My GF and I have been doing quite well in GS so far with this thing. The
only mods are BFG G-Force R1's and a Schroth 4-pt harness. It's kinda funny
owning the Scooby, though. You get a really crazy cross-section of people,
some of whom are really into racing (esp. Rally, naturally), and others who
are all "rice" and bought it just 'cause it comes with a big wing on the
back. There's a few others here in Central Florida, and together we get some
good comments/looks from the auto-x folks, especially when we put in some
surprisingly good times. I'm even contemplating trying an SCCA Divisional
meet, and Subaru has a contingency program ($$$) for the Nat's!! (unlike VW)

"The Beauty of AWD!"

BTW, anyone know if there's any problems repairing a flat R1 (i.e. reasons
not to)? The event location last week was a fairgrounds the week before, and
I picked up a wood screw in the parking lot. MAJOR bummer! :-(

Neal
'88 16v
'99 2.5RS