Re: What's your Back Up Mobile? was: Um What happened to the list?

On Sun, May 28, 2000 at 11:07:28PM -0400, Brett Van Sprewenburg wrote:

> To add to this thread, what's some of the craziest things you've
> loaded into your Scirocco?  I think mine is a massive outdoor
> plastic kids play house with towers, tunnels, door, slides, etc.
> Is it cheating if I strapped things to the roof and actually
> made two trips? :)

(Originally, I replied to this blindly, forgetting that my mutt config is set to reply to
the sender, not the list.  Must fix that, as it's rather annoying to wonder for 4 hours
where your message went, to find that you bogarted the address. :-)  )

Craziest thing?  I had a loaded Foundry BigIron 8000 switch in the front seat, and a
Cisco 7513 in the back, with the seats flopped down, making an emergency run to Columbia,
SC from Atlanta on December 23rd.  Talk about traffic. :-)

I've also hauled bags of topsoil - 15 of 'em put the car on the bump stops. :-)

-Pat