What's your Back Up Mobile? was: Um What happened to the list?

Chris DeLong wrote:

> >Oh, geeeeez....here we go again...
> >

> No shit! If anything is a waste of band width its the discussion of this
> subject.
>
> Scirocco content: Drove the other '80 backup car today... Woo Hoo! Backup cars are the shit!
> If you dont have one yet seriously consider buying one!
>
> Chris DeLong

Sorry Chris, :)

Scirocco content-

My back up car is a Rabbit (Down with bad M/C), and today installed an
outer CV in the Jetta (which if I can get the thing done goes to the ex
wife).

I kind of like having a different car than my Mk1, in the future it
might be a Mk2. 8P

What does everybody else have as a backup car?

TBerk