Re: Um What happened to the list?

Um Dave?

I don't see what Shawn is done all that different from Sparko (Danny)
was all about.

The fact is that there gets to be a certain amount of 'chattiness' that
gets out of hand, but if you think that was ripping on Shawn's part,
well you haven't lived yet.  :)

One thing to remember, sometimes constructive criticism is born of
frustration, and by definition is critical.

Another point re: Reading 1st before replying; it's a good point taken,
on the other hand often times what you might perceive as a hasty reply
might be due to different transmission/ receiving times between folks'
different ISPs. And some times I dash off a reply before reading the
entire thread, but mostly I might not get those similar replies until
after I have sent my same sounding one. Not much to be done other than
wait to see what the other guy is doing- chances are this this will lead
to fewer posts of the kind you are noticing a lack of.

One last note, re: the ND show-

It began as a poorly attended, local show done by a tuner hardly anyone
had heard of and through the effort and in the interest of fun loving
folks here on the list has become one of the biggest things to do
Scirocco. Now I don't claim the thing has grown just because of us, but
as far as it being a Scirocco draw, well...

Waterfest gets a bunch of traffic, Cincy gets it's share of bandwidth,
hell I don't mind. I even read most all those posts too. (In fact I read
most ALL post, and only delete copies. But that's just me).

TBerk