Re: Um What happened to the list?

On Sun, 28 May 2000 11:51:26 EDT XXSpArCoXx@aol.com writes:
>    OK I know I'm going to get so much flack for this. What happened
>to the list?
>All I get all day in this mail box from the list is personals jokes
>and way to many replies to Scirocco meets.

Yah, well see, the LIST isn't all about YOU. Maybe you didn't get that
earlier when you subscribed. Just because a post doesn't interest you or
include you, doesn't mean its not either on topic or important. (Although
I agree that jokes and such should be refrained from being posted.)
FYI, if it wasn't for THIS LIST, the ND show would of never happened for
us. There would of been another 2 Scirocco's actually in the show, just
like last year.

>    Also why must like 5 people reply to the same question. Why not look
in
>your box and see if there is already answers to the post. That way there
can
>be less deleting on everyone's parts. Or if you reply to a post you read
the
>whole thing through and answer it rather then reciting already stated
and
>know information.

Dude, a little PMS'y this morning?? Chill out, relax and above all,
exercise your delete button. So what if 40 replies go to the same thread?
I realized this may be difficult for you to understand but its what's
known as a "Conversation". DEAL.

>    I have an idea. Maybe there can be a message board on the website,
and a
>coming events page where people could sign up and leave messages or
there
>personal jokes and what not. Also anyone look at the FAQ section? With
all
>the technical replies going through the list there should be more on it.

There ready IS a message board. Why are you trying to undo the things
already done and working??

>So I'm off to clean my mail box of all the replies to the ND shows and
>cruises and photos being up. Maybe I'll be able to find an answer to a
>question or help someone with question.

Maybe you deserve to be flamed for bitching about posts that are 100% on
topic. The ND shows and cruises and photos are all about the Scirocco.
What more do you want?? People tolerate your posts, why cant you tolerate
other peoples posts? Just because they don't include you Danny, doesn't
mean its not on topic. Again, I highly recommend you exercise the delete
button at will and things will be OK. Start with this one.

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' future "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!