Um What happened to the list?

    OK I know I'm going to get so much flack for this. What happened to the
list?
All I get all day in this mail box from the list is personals jokes and way
to many replies to Scirocco meets. Which I've noticed that only a quarter of
the member showing up. Even though 50 or 60 say they are going to show up.

    Also why must like 5 people reply to the same question. Why not look in
your box and see if there is already answers to the post. That way there can
be less deleting on everyone's parts. Or if you reply to a post you read the
whole thing through and answer it rather then reciting already stated and
know information.

    I have an idea. Maybe there can be a message board on the website, and a
coming events page where people could sign up and leave messages or there
personal jokes and what not. Also anyone look at the FAQ section? With all
the technical replies going through the list there should be more on it.

I'm not sure who is the webmaster, but I do remember a thread on people
turning in tech for the FAQ section. Now I also remember that there was a
Good handful of people saying that they would submit tech write ups. Doesn't
look like anyone did. Now since I have a chiltons a haynes and a Bentley
after my weekends adventures I'll start typing up the procedures. Also what
happened to having the Bentley available on the site in acrobat form? I
remember a whole month or two long thread on that this past winter.

Anyone been to the coraddo list? Or to any of the Porsche or Subaru BMW or
Audi sites. Member contributions up the wazoo.

OK my the flaming replies fill my mail box and the "reply to all" flames fill
everyone's mail box.

So I'm off to clean my mail box of all the replies to the ND shows and
cruises and photos being up. Maybe I'll be able to find an answer to a
question or help someone with question.

Later all
~Danny~