Re: Springs moving in their perches

sounds the same as my problem, symptoms are right, but in my case my
lowering springs got somehow twisted around so that they went OVER the
upper  "perch", this happened when a shop took my car of a lift, and didnt
make sure the springs were sitting properly. the shop said "they just need
to settle" I got home and decided to look at them, jacked my car up, and
saw part of the coil wrapping around the lip, and going over it by nearly a
full "twist"
other than that my springs a quite

(MAD)Josh
87 16v seidl