Re: Heat, Smell, and Drip

> Do your windows fog up way too easy? This is another sign. I'm not for
> sure because it's moistly a Mk2 thing but there may be a recall for
> this, you can take your VIN to the dealer and find out. In fact get a
> second dealer's opinion as some (being human) don't care enough to get
> you the real info.

  here's a second opinion. replace the heater core. not only do i have
an  8v, it's also an '86 with the exact same problems. i know my cores
needed replacement for a long while. but have got the money or time to
get around to it. unfortunately there is no recall for the scirocco, but
i seem to remember reading somewhere that there was for the jetta's and
another model.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com