midwest caravan to Cincy

Since we're talking about cincy, i see there are quite a few people from
illinois and other places westward that will be going.  Since i'm in
central illinois and right on I-74, i thought i would kind of organize a
little cruise.  I would guess that chicagoland people and others from the
west would be able to meet here in champaign and we could pick up anyone
else in thats in indiana on the way.
So, anyone that would like to join in, throw me an email.  If you have any
suggestions on a time or a better place to meet, let me know on that also.
I'm thinking of heading out sometime mid-friday, but its up in the air
right now.
later,

Eric Person
86.5 16v