midatlantic caravan to Cincy

so who from the midatlantic area (MD, DE, sothern PA, southern NJ) would be interested in organizing a caravan to cincy?...i'm in northern MD, 20 minutes north of Baltimore in forest hill...i'm not going to be driving myself because my rocco is still getting new parts put on (just got new Bilstien+H&R's on the rear, front coming soon), plus it's not even registered or inspected :(   but my friend jason arms is driving down here from VT! on thursday and we'll be shoving off on friday...so anyone interested in meeting up somewhere and having some scirocco company on the road to cincy?

-doug