ND Pix - in the works!

Well, I just got home from my trip to the ND show; had a stopoff in
Wilmington, OH, the site of next weekend's big Cincy Gathering at
Daun Yeagley's.

I know it's been a week but I've been away from my computer so I
couldn't say anything, and Kevin Collins has been teasing you with
some of the pictures.  I personally have around 100.

If this program that Kevin was showing off works as well with their
Macintosh version, I'll have the usual webpage up in no time.

In the meantime, I have to echo everyone else's sentiment about how
hard this whole week ROCKED.  EVERYONE in the West Coast group was
utterly cool, it was great to finally put faces to e-mail addresses,
and we ruled that show like a dominatrix in a leather ....oh.  Never
mind.  You know what I am trying to say.
;-PPPPPPPP

So, who's coming out East for Waterfest?  C'mon, if I can go there,
you can come here!!!!!

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net                                        |