Re: Check out eBay item 338307960 (Ends May-28-00 12:02:49 PDT) - instrument clus

On Mon, 22 May 2000 22:50:37 EDT VeeWdriver@aol.com writes:
<http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=338307960>

> Don't know what year this is from, but, does anybody know if the
> Rabbit Convertible cluster will go into a Westmoreland Rabbit without
major

> splicing???
>

> Tom

It will not.

The Cabriolet ones are similar to the Scirocco ones, but I don't know if
that is a direct swap.

The '81-84 Rabbits accept the '83 GTI 85 MPH and '84 GTI 120 MPH clusters
and the tach will work without a splice.

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'84 Scirocco 2.0L
'83 GTI, with '84 GTI 120 MPH, that was in my rip '81 Pickup
'80 Scirocco
                                                '88 Scirocco 16V