Whew, made it

Just a quick note (trying to wade through 350 emails!), to say I made it
back!  Total round trip mileage looks to be around 2500 miles! WHEW!

I had a blast hanging with all you guys, and meeting some people face to
face for the first time.  I will be there next year in my Mk1, I promise!
:-)

Now, it's off to bed, the rest of these emails will have to wait till I
get home from work tomorrow.

Eric

80 Rocco (Daily Driver)(!!!FOR SALE!!!)
81 Rocco S (2.0 16v swap and restore in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (Shiny and new, will make a good winter beater :-) )

-Kelli Fox