From: "Gary Swanson" <gaswanson@home.com>
Subject: Small oil leak

    I seem to have a small oil leak. For two weeks now when I check the oil
I see a very small puddle sitting on top my fuel injectors, just behind the
one and two cylinders.  The engine is a PF model from a 92 GTI .Now I'm
wondering what's going on, like where it's coming from and how to fix it. I
have replace the valve cover gasket about two years ago, so should I replace
it again?
Thanks
Gary