Re: Small oil leak

  check your oil cap first for any sign of leak. then, proceed in replacing the valve cover gasket

  Leo
Gary Swanson wrote:

Hey guys/girls

I seem to have a small oil leak. For two weeks now when I check the oil
I see a very small puddle sitting on top my fuel injectors, just behind the
one and two cylinders. The engine is a PF model from a 92 GTI .Now I'm
wondering what's going on, like where it's coming from and how to fix it. I
have replace the valve cover gasket about two years ago, so should I replace
it again?

Thanks

Gary

--