Re: 81S beerwagon was:Re: more ND pics

--- "Alonzo Q.  Peterson" <peteraq@email.msn.com>
wrote:
> The black rocco parked on the street was mine, I
> drove up to Sac and
> caravaned down to the show with Alex Ting. Next year
> since scirocco.org had
> such a good time, I'll be at the hotel and in the
> show.
> Sounds like you guys had a blast.

Yes this is the way to go! I live like 40 miles from
the show site and stayed at the hotel friday and sat
night. Best blue light insurance around and all the
cool guys stay at the hotel. :)

Really can't think of a better time in a while. It
took me till thursday to fully recover and it probably
would have been wed. if i had not seen Shawns white
ankles!

=====
mark hausler
'81 scirocco s