Re: 120A alternator: hp drain?

> Didn't anyone ever tell you not to disconect the battery with the engine
on?

Meanwhile the whole world has been doing this forever. I guess it's bad, but
when I do it, I'm beside the road trying to switch a good battery between
two running cars, because one has a battery so dead I can't jump it off. The
time period is more than 10ns but not too bad. I've never fried an
alternator (at that moment anyway...).

-Noah
-84 Audi UrQ
-87 Audi 5kCSTQ
-83 VW Callaway Turbo Rocco (FORSALE)
-83 VW 16v Cabbie (coming soon...)
-87 VW 8v GTI (Will this car ever die? 250kmi)
http://www.members.tripod.com/pchandyman