I need a bbs wheel

I bought a used set of bbs wheels with the intentions
of stripping them down and refinishing them.  It turns
out that one had a bent lip and a crack in it.  I sent
it out to wheels america (in NY) to have it repaired
and it turns out that it is not fixable.  I thought
these poeple can fix anything?  I could still drive on
the wheel it was out of balance but still driveable.
Any way should I try to have it fixed somewhere else
or get a new one?

also where can I find just 1 bbs rim?  I should have
bought somehting else because those rims are a PITA.
any ideas

tia
Tony