Re: New Dimension Show...........LONG!

On Mon, 22 May 2000 11:51:19 PDT "Ian Overholt" <ioverholt@hotmail.com>
writes:

>This brain surgeon decided that his car was overheating so he pulls
>next to me (since I'm at the water machine) and he pulls the radiator
cap
>while the car is running!  As I'm cussing him out, he's just looking
stupid
>because he doesn't understand that coolant and paint don't mix.

Oh, that's different. I was under the impression that he blew a hose. I
didn't realize that stupidity played a part in it. Had I of known, I
would of helped him FIX his car.

>  Next we tried to park at the
>hotel next door and walk to the In-N-Out, but some Nazi hotel bitch came
out
>saying that she was going to have our cars towed.  So we decided it was
time
>to get the fuck out of Dodge!

My whole beef with that is, what if we were going to get a room at that
hotel??
I mean, its not like they were booked solid and parking was a problem for
them. 50 parking spots and other than us, only 3 other cars were there.
Being the mature adult that I am, I told James to leave our mark there.
AS did I. She had her nose plastered to the glass door with the phone
jammed in her ear while we smoked tires right on by her. (I dont think
Ken did tho.) I bet she NEVER gets laid. What a bitch.

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' future "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!