Re: Shawn's eyes..... (No way wrong)

On Tue, 23 May 2000 11:53:13 -0700 "Shannon Fenton" <sfenton@amazon.com>
writes:
>(extra crap deleted)

>Shawn pulls up to me looks over a CHP and suggests "that fat ass,
>he'll never catch us". I weigh the options in my mind,
>i could once and for all smoke his little thrifty 8V, or be the next guy
>that goes to jail with him...hmmm.

He was a total fatass who was completely across the intersection from his
car. Besides, all he could of really done is call on the radio and say
which direction we went. FYI, in CA he is required by law to sit at the
construction site and control the intersection until the construction
crew leaves. you had your chance dude. No excuses ok.

>Light goes green
>Shawn screams away and I hope the cop didnt have that extra donut this
>morning and gives chase.

Actually I left softly so that you could get moving. I know the hangover
was pretty tough for you. As pale as you looked, (you were whiter than my
ankles.) I could tell your were gonna puke soon and so I felt sorry for
you. Still, you got smoked pretty bad by a 1.8L 8V. Sorry dude.

>I acclerate like I dont want to be in a jail cell
>with someone who like Meze. At the next light Shawn now own bragging
>rights to winning a race only he was a participant in.

Yah yah yah, the looser always says crap like that. <PAT'S vioce> "I
wasnt raceeeng yet....." Whatever dude. The whole group saw it, please
dont degrade yourself with lame excuses. You lost, take it like a man.
(or boy, whatever you prefer.)  ;-P

>Im sitting here today
>and thinking...im gonna have to hear about this till next year. Sorry
>shawn, didnt want to go to jail or make you change your signature. Enjoy

>bragging about while it lasts lol.

Ummm, OK! Only 363 days to go!!

>It was the wierdest thing, I walking back to my car starting feel better
>then I walked past your car and couldnt hold it down any longer.

Whatever it takes. As long as you felt better. Everybody has their own
stories to tell, only yours are just incorrect. Luv U man!  :)

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' future "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!