Shawn's eyes..... (Way wrong)

(extra crap deleted)

Next morning Potterman and I do a local recon. We find a Target and
report back to the hotel where the troops are mounting up. We head out to
Target for supplies. On the way Shannon is up first at the light in the
#1 lane. Im in the #2 lane. Mr. CHP is in the cross traffic #2 lane,
stopped. Being me, I challenge him to a drag race. Light turns green and
I smoke his 2.0L 16V. Not much of a story. Sorry I smoked you kid.

Shawn pulls up to me looks over a CHP and suggests "that fat ass, he'll
never catch us". I weigh the options in my mind,
i could once and for all smoke his little thrifty 8V, or be the next guy
that goes to jail with him...hmmm. Light goes green
Shawn screams away and I hope the cop didnt have that extra donut this
morning and gives chase. I acclerate like I dont want to be in a jail cell
with someone who like Meze. At the next light Shawn now own bragging rights
to winning a race only he was a participant in. Im sitting here today and
thinking...im gonna have to hear about this till next year. Sorry shawn,
didnt want to go to jail or make you change your signature. Enjoy bragging
about while it lasts lol.

So we get to Target. We looked like a bunch of last minute campers.
Folding chairs were disappearing quickly! Shannon puked in the parking
lot. He was a little hung over. Poor kid. He denies it but its true, he
puked.

It was the wierdest thing, I walking back to my car starting feel better
then I walked past your car and couldnt hold it down any longer.

ughh....another year......lol