Re: OK, I've got 4 packs of Triple Squares(You know for the CVJoints and Heads)-Who needs them?

> I've got some of these that I've been auctioning on eBay and can probably
> get more if demand is high.  I will sell them for $6.50 a set, which
> includes shipping, to anywhere in the continental USA.  Anyone else can
> email me and we'll work it out.  Multiple sets are OK too; shipping will be
> different though.
> Here's what they look like:  http://images.imagehost.com/1115/56783-3.jpg

  these look like regular torx in the picture, but pictures can be
misleading. if they are 12 point, i'll see if we've bought anything
already and i might grab a set.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com